Program Code: DE.30710
Dual associate degrees are available in several Health curricula and the Automotive Service Technology curricula with the General Management Program. Your diploma will list both the Associate in Applied Science Degree and the Associate in Business Studies Degree.
You will need to earn the required number of credits for your Associate in Applied Science Degree plus 24 credits from the courses below for the Associate in Business Studies Dual Degree.
If you have earned a degree previously, you may not use courses from that degree to satisfy the requirements of a Dual Degree. It is possible that your previous degree may have included one or more of the required business courses. You do not have to retake such classes, but must replace them from the list of approved business courses under the dual degree to complete the additional 24 credits by instruction at Delta College.
Total Semester Credits: 15
Total Semester Credits: 14
Spring First Year:
- COM 112W - Fundamentals of Oral Communication Credits: 3
- POL 105W - American Politics with Project Credits: 4
POL 103W , POL 212W , POL 215W , POL 220W , POL 221W , POL 223W , POL 225W , POL 228W , HIS 221W , HIS 222W , or HIS 237W can be taken in place of POL 105W
Total Semester Credits: 7
Total Semester Credits: 14
Total Semester Credits: 16
Total Semester Credits: 5
Total Semester Credits: 13
Winter Third Year:
- MGT 245 - Principles of Management Credits: 3
- ELE – Electives Credits: 8-9
Take 8-9 credits of electives from the following: ACC 212 , ACC 214 , CST 105 , CST 145 , CST 151 , CST 155 , CST 257 , ECN 221W , MGT 110 , MGT 145 , MGT 243 , MGT 251W , MGT 256 , MGT 257W , OAT 152 , PHL 203W , or PHL 210W
Total Semester Credits: 11
- In addition to completing all the courses for an approved applied science program (see above), you must complete a minimum of 24 credits by instruction at Delta College.
- If a student has already earned credit in one or more of the required courses, the student will select other courses from the list of electives to total 24 credits.
- In addition to tuition, fees, and textbook costs, you may have to purchase special shoes, shirts, nametags, and provide transportation to all internship sites.
- Current CPR certification is required for admission to LWT 260. Current CPR certification can be received in HSC 140 , LWT 165 , or LWT 170 and must be maintained throughout the program.
- You need to be aware that internship assignments may be outside the local area.
- A minimum grade of “C” (2.0 or higher) is required in BIO, HSC, LW, LWA, and LWT courses.
- See College catalog for graduation and MTA requirements.