Nov 29, 2023
ACC 230 - Operational Business TaxesCredits: 2
Instructional Contact Hours: 2
Provides practical training regarding various federal, state, and local operational business taxes. Focuses on filing requirements and completion of appropriate forms through use of technology.
Prerequisite(s): ACC 212 with a “C” (2.0) minimum grade
Lecture Hours: 30 Lab Hours: 0
Meets MTA Requirement: None
Outcomes and Objectives
- Describe governing authorities and legislative processes relating to common business taxes.
- Identify federal taxing authorities and legislative processes.
- Describe and analyze common business taxes.
- Identify common types of federal, state, and local business taxes.
- Identify online and print resource guidance for common federal, state, and local business taxes.
- Analyze and interpret legislative guidance for common federal, state, and local business taxes.
- Prepare common business tax filings using appropriate forms and technology.
- Identify filing and payment methods of common federal, state, and local business tax obligations.
- Identify, analyze, and use paper and electronic methods to prepare common federal, state, and local business tax filings.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)