May 18, 2022
EMB 277 - EMB PortfolioCredits: 2
Instructional Contact Hours: 2
Prerequisite: EMB 155 with a grade of “C” or higher. Creates digital media portfolios of original work and traditional resume materials for delivery via DVD, Web, and social media. (10-20)
Prerequisite(s): EMB 155 with a grade of “C” or higher.
Lecture Hours: 10 Lab Hours: 20
Meets MTA Requirement: None
Outcomes and Objectives
- Comprehend the basic composition of effective resume materials.
- Identify relevant employment experiences, education, and skills.
- Summarize and arrange professional qualities into a meaningful order.
- Analyze the requirements of various job positions or employment opportunities.
- Outline pertinent experiences as they pertain to positions being sought.
- Determine the best approach for summarizing and relaying professional skills.
- Organize resume materials and present a finished product to a variety of mediums.
- Prepare traditional resume and interactive DVD for employment seeking purposes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in effective interviewing techniques.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)