Feb 18, 2019
ART 222 - SculptureCredits: 3
Identifies, demonstrates and discusses sculptural concepts and techniques. Interprets and analyzes various processes from traditional to contemporary sculptural styles. Employs a variety of sculptural methods using a variety of sculptural media to produce sculpture.
Prerequisite(s): ART 116
Lecture Hours: 0 Lab Hours: 90
Meets MTA Requirement: Humanities
Outcomes and Objectives
- Identify art historically relevant sculptural styles and processes.
- Discuss formal, technical, and pedagogical aspects of various sculpture.
- Summarize formal, technical, and pedagogical aspects of various sculptural styles.
- Demonstrate various sculptural methods and techniques to produce sculpture.
- Interpret various methods of fabricating sculpture.
- Apply relevant concurrent technologies to produce sculpture.
- Summarize critical analysis of sculptural concepts.
- Analyze applied sculptural concepts through written critiques of sculpture.
- Analyze applied sculptural concepts through oral critiques of sculpture.
[Add to Portfolio]