Jan 25, 2022
ART 262 - Art and Design InternshipCredits: 1-3
Instructional Contact Hours: 1-3
The internship opportunity provides hands-on work experience in an off-site professional Art or Design business, company, gallery, museum, or organization. Requires 2 hours per week per credit hour under direct supervision of onsite internship coordinator.
Prerequisite(s): Second year art student with minimum of a 2.5 GPA and instructor approval.
Lecture Hours: 0 Lab Hours: 30/90
Meets MTA Requirement: None
Outcomes and Objectives
- Demonstrate advanced skills related to the individual Art or Design internship.
- Operate equipment and/or software related to Art or Design internship.
- Perform related tasks as needed at the direction of on-site internship facilitator.
- Successfully complete a total of 30, 60, or 90 hours of internship work within the scheduled semester.
- Provide weekly progress reports to faculty facilitator.
- Furnish written performance self-examination at conclusion of internship.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)